·Israeli forces killed 3 Palestinian civilians, including a child, and wounded 38 others in the West Bank and Jerusalem.
– The child was killed at a military checkpoint, east of occupied Jerusalem.
– The second civilian was killed after he stabbed an Israeli soldier, who stopped him at an electronic gate near the Ibrahimi Mosque in Hebron.
– The third was shot while being in his farmland, west of Jenin. He died of his wound hours later.
– 26 Palestinian civilians were wounded during clashes, east of occupied Jerusalem.
– 2 children were wounded due to the explosion of an object of the Israeli military remnants, south of Qalqilya.
- Israeli forces continued to use excessive force against peaceful protests in the West Bank.
– 8 protestors, including a…
Voir l’article original 1 981 mots de plus